The Big Hope 2 Pillars & Themes
The Big Hope 2 will be a global youth conference that will:
- Address ideas of global significance such as freedom, conflict, equality and change (these will make up the four pillars of The Big Hope 2)
- Profile the experience of leaders at the forefront of local, national and international challenges to inform discussion.
- Bring young leaders together to have powerful and meaningful conversations.
- Inspire other young people to become leaders in a changing world and to recognise their individual and collective responsibilities.
- Consider what the changing world means to the lives of young people.
- Give opportunities for practical interventions/learning toward the greater good.
The Pillars of The Big Hope 2 will be:
All The Big Hope 2 activities will be focused through these four perspectives.
The vision of The Big Hope 2 will be addressed through the following 12 themes:
|Health and Well-being
||Work and Business